Some of you might have encountered “Another blog is already hosted at this address” ERROR while moving your blogspot domain to a custom domain. Just do the following simple steps to get rid off that error!
- Sign-in to Google Apps account
Sign-in URL – https://www.google.com/a/YOURDOMAIN.com/
- Go to Service Settings – then select Sites
- Click Web address mapping
- You could see a www address in that list. Select and Delete it.
(Just proceed with all the delete warning and confirmations)
- Now go to your Blogger Dashboard – Settings – Publishing – Custom Domain – then point your blogspot domain to the new custom domain!
(Don’t forget to prefix www before your domain name)
IF THIS SOLUTION DOESN’T WORK, YOU CAN ALSO REFER BLOGGER BUSTER‘S SOLUTION HERE.
Let me know if it works!