Last day I found an interesting post titled “Top Ten Myths About Google Analytics” by Analytics Blog! You must read it if you are a Google Analytics user!
Following are the ‘Myths‘ discussed in that post:
- “You get what you pay for.” Google Analytics is free, which means the system is down a lot.
- Google Analytics is basic and doesn’t have any “advanced” features or metrics
- Google Analytics only supports third-party cookies
- Google Analytics is not really accurate
- It’s not possible to export your data from Google Analytics
- With Google Analytics you can’t control your data
- There is no professional support for Google Analytics
- Google Analytics does not support A/B or multivariate testing and isn’t well-integrated with other tools
- You can’t segment data in Google Analytics
- You have to spend a lot of money to get “real” web analytics
Visit their blog HERE and read the full ‘story’! Enjoy!