Being a blogger, we always try to find ways on how to improve the page loading time of our blogs especially when we are not yet into premium hosting where there are provisions for it. You can improve the page loading time of your wordpress blogs to a certain extend using WP Minify plugin. It uses the Minify engine to combine and compress JS and CSS files of your wordpress blog to reduce the blog load time.
How WP Minify Works?
WP Minify grabs JS and CSS files in your generated wordpress pages and passes that list to the Minify engine. The Minify engine then returns a consolidated, minified, and compressed script or style for WP Minify to reference in the wordpress header. Just go through the features and give a try!
Features of WP Minify
- Easily integrate Minify into your WordPress blog.
- Debug tools to help you debug your issues.
- Ability to include extra JS and CSS files for Minifying.
- Ability to exclude certain JS and CSS files for Minifying.
- Minified JS and CSS files can be placed wherever you want.
- Support for to minifying external files via caching.
- Ability to pass extra arguments to Minify engine.
- Expire headers for minified JS and CSS files.
- Detection and elimination of duplicate sources.
- Plugin hooks.
WP Minify is one of the highly recommended plugins by most of the wordpress users. You can give a try and check out for any improvement by analyzing your blog from here.